For RomaPass Owners 10% DISCOUNT on our luggage service
Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry for the Arts and Cultural activities, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the capital’s special tourist-cultural card that enables both tourists and interested local residents, the opportunity to benefit from various discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the splendours of Rome.
- Free entry to the first 2 visited museums and / or archaeological sites of your choice. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Concessionary ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Free use of the city’s public transport network. Valid until midnight of the third day inclusive that of the first validation for ATAC public transport (bus, metro and railway lines Roma -Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome. All special connections tpl Atac, the railway lines Trenitalia FR, the connection Tiburtina/Termini/Fiumicino airport, the connection Trenitalia “No stop” Roma Termini-Fiumicino Aeroporto (Leonardo Express) and all connections to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino Aeroporto are not included.
- Discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses.
- Reduced charges for use of the On-call Multi-lingual Medical Service for Tourists (MET Travel Health)
- Tourist cultural services Roma Passè and Roma Informa.
At the Coliseum a reserved turnstile is available for Roma Pass holders to get direct access to the monument
In the kit:
- The Roma Pass card: the card used to visit museums / archaeological sites and on the public transport system as described above.
- Roma MAP: A map featuring all the Tourist Information Points, Metro stations, museums and other sites of interest (complete with addresses, tel. no’s opening times and nearest bus stops and metro stations);
- Roma Pass Guide: The guide to all participating museums and sites;
- Roma News: a programme detailing all the events and services for tourists offering discounts, divided by type: art, dance, music, theatre, reviews, exhibitions, panoramic tours, as well as tourist services at the Lido in Ostia and MET Travel Health
- Roma Passè: the card with the App activation code to download the best of the city;
- Roma Informa: the card that provides details of how to access information on events and other useful services via internet
How to use it:
- The overleaf form must be filled with name, surname and validation date
- the card is valid for three days and is activated at the time of the first entry to the museums/sites, and/or at the first journey on public transport, up until midnight of the third day, including the day of the activation
- It is validated on the first visited site/museum and/or the first journey on the city’s public transport network
- Direct access for the first 2 sites. From the 3rd site onwards please apply to the ticket office for concession;
- It must be produced along with your identity papers when required by the staff in charge